top of page

Timber Harvest Exemptions 
(& other CEQA permits)

Frontier Resource Management can prepare and submit to CALFIRE a variety of timber harvest exemptions that require a Registered Professional Forester. These documents allow the landowner to harvest timber without developing a full timber harvest plan. They include, Emergency timber harvest exemptions, less than 3-acre conversions, forest fire preventions, oak woodland restoration, and a range of other small landowner exemptions. 

At FRM we develop other CEQA permits as well, such as CalVTPs, CEQA notice of exemptions (NOEs), and other environmental impact report (EIR) documents, depending on your project scope.

Frontier Resource Management

bottom of page